- Do you enjoyed travelling?(Why/Why not?)
- Have you done much travelling?(Why/Why not?)
- Do you think it’s better to travel alone or with other people?(Why?)
- Where would you like to travel in the future?(Why?)
Describe a child that you know.
You should say:
who this child is and how often you see him or her
how old this child is
what he or she is like
and explain what you feel about this child.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Relationships between parents and children
- How much time do children spend with their parents in your country? Do you think that is enough?
- How important do you think spending time together is for the relationships between parents and children? Why?
- Have relationships between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?
Children’s free-time activities
- What are the most popular free-time activities with children today?
- Do you think the free-time activities children do today are good for their health?Why is that?
- How do you think children’s activities will change in the future? Will this be a positive change?