http://ieltssimulator.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Untitled-1-2-300x138.png 0 0 admin http://ieltssimulator.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Untitled-1-2-300x138.png admin2020-02-22 14:00:032020-02-22 10:58:55IELTS SPEAKING – Home Town S6
- Is your home town a good place to live ? (Why?/Why not?)
- What sort of jobs do people do in your home town?
- In which part of your home town do most people live?
- where did you play in your home town when you were a child?
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- Do you prefer to watch a film at the cinema or at home? (Why?)
- Which film from your childhood do you remember most? (Why?)
- What’s your favourite film now? (Why?)
Describe an interesting place that you have visited as a tourist.
You should say:
and explain why you thought this place was so interesting.
Places that tourists visit
- What areas of a town or city do tourists often like to visit?
- How important is it for local government to look after popular tourist attractions?
- Should people pay to visit attractions such as museums and galleries? (Why?/Why not?)
Being a tourist
- How should tourists behave when they are in a different country?
- What can local people do to help tourists enjoy their visit?
- What can tourists learn from visiting new places?