- How do your parents choose your name(s)?
- Does your name have an special meaning?
- Is your name common or unusual in your country?
- If you could change your name, would you?(Why/Why not?)
Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particular interesting.
You should say:
and explain why the TV documentary was particular interesting.
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Different type of programmes
- What are the most popular kinds of TV programmes in your country? Why is this?
- Do you think there are too many shows on TV nowadays? Why?
- Do you think TV is the main way for people to get the news in your country? What other ways are there?
- What type of product are advertised most often on TV?
- Do you think that people pay attention to adverts on TV? Why do you think that is?
- How important are regulations on TV advertising?