How to enrol if you ore abroad …
Please complete the Application Form and send this with the correct Non-Returnable Deposit (see below) to: The Overseas Registrar, Ashwood College, 20 Glossop Street, Midhaven. Tel: 01423-968075; Fax: 01423-968076.
1. STUDENT SENDS APPLICATION
FORM TO ASHWOOD COLLEGE
WITH DEPOSIT OF £ 100 FOR
COURSE ONLY OR £ 200 FOR
COURSE & ACCOMMODATION
2. ASHWOOD COLLEGE
OF COURSE AND
3. ASHWOOD COLLEGE
- confirmation letter
- certificate of enrolment
- Transfer request form
4. STUDENT RETURNS
TRANSFER FORM IF
5. ASHWOOD COLLEGE
6. STUDENT CONFIRMS
TIME OF ARRIVAL TO
HOST FAMILY OR TO
7. STUDENT ARRIVES IN
MIDHAVEN AND IS
AND PLACED IN CLASS
8. STUDENT PAYS ANY
COURSE AND ACCOMMODATION
1. Your enrolment form must be accompanied by the course deposit of £100 or, if you are booking accommodation through the school, your course and accommodation deposit of £200
2. Any balance of course and accommodation fees must be paid in full by the first day of your course.
3. All bank charges incurred in sending money to Ashwood College must be paid by the student.
4. Deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. A charge of £20 will be made for any changes made to the bookings.
Each hour consists of 50 minutes’ tuition and a 10-minute break.
Public and School Holidays
There is no reduction in the fee where a course includes a Public Holiday, except for two weeks at Christmas.
The above centres of Ashwood College do not accept students under 16 years of age.
Students are expected to attend regularly and on time. Students forfeit tuition if they arrive late, are absent or leave before the course ends.
Students on long courses, except examination preparation courses, may take a holiday of one week every 12 weeks without losing their course fee for this period.
Location and Time of Course:
Ashwood College has two all-year centres and a summer centre in Midhaven. Before entry to the school, students must take an entry test to determine the level of class they enter. We cannot guarantee the time or location of a student’s course although every attempt is made to place students in the centre and at the time of their choice.